In order to rent a car, the renter must:
- Be at least 23 years old,
- having a present driving license which was published at least one year ago, referring to categories A,B,C.
- For the categories D and E, the renter must be older than 25 years of old and his driving license should have been published at least 3 years ago.
- Have a Greek, European (for the countries of European Union) or International (for the countries that are not in European Union) drivers license.
- *Renters aged between 21 to 22 years subject to surcharge New Drivers with cost 10,00 € per day.
The renter upon receipt of the vehicle must have with him:
- the applicable statutory license.
- His credit card (in the case that the renter doesn’t have a credit card, he can still rent a vehicle from categories A, B or C if they accept to advance the estimated value of rental and the amount of free cash which is returned at the end of the rental after checking the car.
- The amount of gasoline in the vehicle when returned must be the same as when delivered.
- By collecting the vehicle is given to the renter the lease contract which will have to check and sign. The Lease Agreement will show all services / insurances provided as well as any extra services / insurance the renter might request with their relevant charges.
It is very important that the renter checks the vehicle and reports any damage that exists already, in order to avoid damage costs caused by previous rent.
The vehicles are insured:
Standar Insurance Includes:
To third parties (excluding driver) for death and injury up to 500.000,00 € per victim.
For property damage to third parties (excluding vehicle) to 100.000,00 €
Any damage or theft caused by fault / negligence, violation of traffic laws, alcohol use and narkotinon led to inappropriate roads, the renter is responsible up to the total market value of the vehicle at the time of the accident or theft.
Partial Damage Waiver (C.D.W.)
C.D.W does not cover:
Damage caused by intent or negligence
Damage caused by using the wrong fuel
Losses arising from breach of the terms of the contract
Damage caused to the bottom, the roof, the antenna, mirrors and car tires or during the car was in a boat.
The cost of CDW is Included in the price.
Full Damage Waiver (F.D.W)
If the renter wishes to waive the above amounts 600,00 €, and 900.00 € respectively, will have to pay additional daily charge of 10,00 € for classes AB, C, the amount of 20,00 € for categories D, E.
*These insurances do not cover damage caused by breaches of the Highway Code and damage caused to tires, mirrors, at the bottom of the body and inside.
Theft Protection (T.P.)
The renter is exempt from liability for the theft of the car if accept the relevant terms of the contract by signing it. The costs are included in the price.
Infringements management costs.
The renter is responsible for paying fines that may arise from violations of traffic regulations during the rental car.
Loss or destruction of key. In case of loss or destruction of the key during the rental, the renter must pay respectively the following amounts:
100,00 € for groups A, B, C
200,00 € for categories D, E
If the vehicle is returned with stains that require special cleaning (eg in seats or on the floor, trunk, etc.), the renter pays the amount of 80,00 €
If the renter wishes to keep the rented vehicle longer than the period already agreed, should contact the company to note the extension of the rental on the Rental Contract.